Blogging Goals : Update 2!

by - June 12, 2017


At the beginning of this year, I set myself some goals from my little corner of the internet so today I thought I'd update you on how I'm doing! (If you haven't read the first post, click here to read it)

1- Try and reach 40,000 views

When I came up with goal, I genuinely thought I wouldn't reach it as it was just under double the amount of views I had at the time. I now think it's safe to say I have 100% reached this goal (I'm currently on 51,000 views! I know, I can't believe it either).

2- Reach 500 Instagram followers

This is where things go down hill... I have been in the high 2 hundreds for about 4 or 5 months now and I just can't seem to get past the 300 mark! I get there and then I get a lot of unfollows but I didn't used to post very often so now I'm trying to post more regularly to try and make some more headway into the one.

 3- Reply to all of my comments

So far, I've been doing okay on this one. I have been replying to them all but often not very quickly so in the next few months I'm going to try and reply a little more quickly!

4- Have every single post go up in time

At the start of the year, I thought this was going to be quite tricky as a lot of times last year I was hours (or maybe even a day) late putting up posts, but so far all of them have gone up on time!

So, I think I've been pretty successful with my goals so far! I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank yu so much for reading, and I will see you very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments