Gigi Hadid Inspired Look!

by - June 21, 2017

I don't know about you, but I am always completely obsessed with Gigi's make up, so today I;m going to try and create a look that resembles this:

 
Lets' start off with eyes, in this Gigi has quite golden, shimmery eyes so that's what we're gonna go with! First off, primer your eyes - I really enjoy using the Smashbox 24hr Photo Op shadow primer! I used my Naked palette to recreate this look as it is a very nude look. I first put the shade 'naked' all over my lid (it's a gorgeous warm pale brown that creates the perfect base), then I applied a small amount of 'buck' into the outer corner and lightly blended it up into the crease. Gigi's look is very shimmery so I then went and put the shade 'half baked' all over the lid to create the shimmery golden look. To create a little more definition to the eye, I added a mix of 'smog' and 'darkhorse' to the outer corner and blended it in really well. Finally, I added the shade 'virgin' to the inner corner of my eye.
 
For lashes, I used the L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll as Gigi's lashes are really long, fluttery and natural. If you wanted to you could add some individual lashes to add to the length and flutter.
 
We all know Gigi is a fan of glowing skin to create this, Bourjois' Healthy Mix foundation is perfect to create the dewy and fresh look. I then used my Rimmel match perfection concealer under my eyes to brighten up the look. (I used 17 stay time on blemishes as it's a better match for me than the match perfection one.) I then went in to set the look with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder with the Real Techniques powder brush all over my face. This look is pretty bronzey so you could bronze up with a bronzer but I chose not to (Benefit's Hoola or Holla Lite would be perfect!) To finish off the skin, I used the NYX illuminator in 04 ritualistic which is a golden/cream highlight.
 
Onto brows, Gigi's are quite natural so all I did was fill them in lightly with the shade 'naked' as it's a pretty much perfect match for my brows but you can use whatever works best for you.
 
Finally, onto lips, I used the Tanya Burr Pink Cocoa lipstick, blotted it to within an inch of it's life an then added a thin layer of the Tanya Burr Cotton Cane lip gloss.
 
So, I hope you all enjoyed this slightly different post and let me know if you recreate it!
 
Love Lou
xxxx


You May Also Like

0 comments