July Empties 2017!

by - July 31, 2017

For me, July has been a month of finishing off a few odds and ends that I've had floating around for a while now.


First off, I finished the comforter shower cream. I have spoken  about this multiple times and this is probably a really bad time to finish my last bottle as Lush have just announced the discontinuation of it! I'm gutted because it's one of my favourite Lush products and I don't know what I'm going to do when it's gone! Back to the product itself, I've really loved the creaminess of it because it felt really moisturising and kind of luxurious. The scent is incredible as well. I'm sure you all know full well by now that the scent of the comforter is my absolute favourite so it's no surprise that I'm obsessed with this. I often find with a few lush shower gels/creams that the scent goes pretty quickly but this sticks around for a while which is really nice.


Next up is my skincare holy grail - the Garnier Micellar cleansing water. You lot have seen me go through countless numbers of these so it's no surprise that it's back in my empties again. I absolutely love this stuff, it makes your skin feel really clean but without all the hassle of having to use a gel wash or cleansing milk. I removes make up really quickly and easily but it's not harsh on my skin at all (I have the one for sensitive skin). This a cult beauty favourite here on the internet and I can definitely see why!


Finally, we have the Jack Wills hope cove body butter. This had lasted me such a long time I can hardly believe I've finally finished it. I started using this about 10 months ago every single day and it's only just gone. This stuff is super thick and creamy so little goes a long way with this. I find that if you put too much on it can be a little sticky but if you put on the right amount it soaks in really quickly and makes your skin feel really nice and moisturised.

So, thank you so much for reading, and let me know what you've finished off this month in the comments,

Love Lou
xxxxx

The Comforter Shower Cream - £9.95 (250ml size)
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £4.49 (400ml size)
Jack Wills Hope Cover Body Lotion - £6.95 - the butter wasn't listed on the site

You May Also Like

0 comments