My 2018 Blogging Goals!

by - January 01, 2018


Happy New Year everyone!!! To kick off the new year, I'm sharing with you my 4 goals for this year!

1- 80,000 Blog Views

My blog traffic is something that I've really been working on recently so having a numerical number to strive for is something that really helps me!

2- 750 Instagram followers

In 2017 I went from hating my Instagram to loving it again so I'm hopinh to carry that on into this year and hopefully pick some more followers up on the way!

3- Post to Instagram at least once every 3 days

Not consistently posting on Instagram is my major downfall and is something I'm trying to improve. I try to always make sure I have pre-taken photos but I always use them all and forget to take some more!

4- Reply to all comments on my blog and post on time all the time

These two are repeats from last year but it's something I definitely want to reach some I'm giving myself another year to try and get there!

Thnak you all so much for reading, and be sure to leave your goals for 2018 in the comments below! I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you on Friday,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. i loved these goals and i hope you achieve them!! amelia xx

    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog and keeping up with your social media so can't wait to see if you achieve these goals! Have a great new year! Xx

    cosyallureblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand about posting on instagram more frequently! I love aesthetics so I won't post if the photo isn't right... ahhhh!

    - Hannah x
    hannah-johns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so difficult to get that balance between aesthetics and frequent posting right! xx

      Delete