Get The Look - Zendaya

by - February 11, 2018

A couple of weeks ago, I did a Selena Gomez get the look and on Instagram, I had a lot of requests to do one of Zendaya's outfits, so here we are..!
 
 
I really loved the simplicity of this outfit so it won't be too hard to recreate!


First off is just a classic white tee that's just £7.99 from New Look!


This jacket was one of the hardest items to get as similar as possible, but I think I've got pretty close. I picked out the Topshop (faux) leather jacket.


These jeans were actually pretty easy to find - these Missguided blue riot high rise distressed jeans are a nearly perfect match!
For the shoes, I've found these Michael Kors gold beauties that have just a little more metallic on them!

The earrings are very minimalistic so I've picked out these ASOS 50mm hoops.


For the lips, I've chosen the Too Faced melted matte liquid lipstick in "On Point"

I've really enjoyed tracking these pieces down, so let me know who you want me to do another "get the look" on in the comments! Thank you all so much for reading, and I'll see you next week,

Lou Loves x

Links:
White tee
Leather jacket
Ripped jeans
Gold trainers - Website 1   Website 2  (there's different sizes available on each)
Hoop earrings
Liquid lipstick

*no images are my own*

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think you should make this into a series, great post!!

    amelia xo
    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I'm planning on making it into a series - once a month maybe? xx

      Delete