Get The Look - Vanessa Hudgens

by - March 18, 2018


I'm really loving my "Get The Look" series so far so I'm back with an all-time favourite of mine ; Vanessa Hudgens.


Yellow Asymmetric Jumper from Yoyomelody - £11.18


White Stripe Wide Leg Trousers from River Island - £40 (these aren't too similar but it's the best that I could find, if you know of any others be sure to leave the link in the comments!)


Tan Suede Sandals from New Look - £19.99


Two-Tone Tote from Olivia Dar - currently sold out (18/3/18) but you can sign up for an email when back in stock


Marta sunglasses from Celine - £184

So, I hope you all enjoyed this look, thank you so much for reading and I'll see you all next weekend.

Lou Loves xx

You May Also Like

1 comments


  1. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Fashion,Lifestyle and Trending Clothing. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in clothing supplier

    ReplyDelete